Monday, October 15, 2012

My attempt to describe Christianity part 2 v.02

This is part 1 http://melkisblog.blogspot.com/2011/08/my-attempt-to-describe-christianity.html

I just want to correct, the problem and solutions idea was over generalizing. The correct way of saying it is, humans were not aware of the existence of "deadly" problems and solutions. Not just problems and solutions. So God let humans oblivious to the problem of evil.
Because now I think that in order to be able to enjoy something, you have to be able to understand problems and solutions. But not necessarily the problem of Evil.

My previous pastor has been correct all along, in my opinon, that maybe God will let humans eat the fruit someday in the future. Maybe yes, maybe not, how could I know. But sin is the violation to God's law.

No comments:

My objection against selling it cheap v.03

Ephesians 6:1, Luke 6:25 In these verses it seems like the right attitude for christians in the workplace is to sell it cheap, to work as ha...