Saturday, September 24, 2011

Praise to Jesus the Lord


As written in my previous posts, I say that the scarcity of the world is not of time nor energy nor money, but of solutions.
Then wouldn't richness be unlimited, as solutions are unlimited? For all problems there are ways to be figured out to tackle them. Solutions are endless.

However to create mutual solutions for all the problems we have, we need to be able to identify all of the problems, and to be able to grasp all possible interactions, to sense time thoroughly, in order to be able to figured out how would new problems emerged, and what would the solutions be.

And I say, for as far as I observed the level of knowledge and skills owned by the people who have been shown by the media + those that I've met in person... even when all of we combined, there is still doubt (just according to me) that humanity would ever get it all completely. Even though I also believe that such combination could provided more and more mutual solutions.

But Jesus said, Matthew 6: 34 don't worry about tommorow... each day has enough problem of its own... Tommorow will have its own worries.

I believe that love is the tendency to keep on experiencing interactions forever. I believe that we humans are to be a part of love to support interactions to keep on happening forever. But realizing what I've said before... I wonder how would I, how would people fulfill their role in this world, (that is: to transfer laws the way never before could be done without life, so that the laws could be interacted / practiced in ways that are supportive of love).

The word forever is essential, and I think to exercise laws that are temporarily supportive but then lead to dead ends are not lovely. The verse Matthew 6:34 has helped me to settle myself. Why do humans have limited attention span? Why do humans could only process limited amounts of informations?
The answer is, God has took care of His part. We came from God's system, we are not the only creators in this World. We belong to be with God, the Love, Jesus. We are designed accordingly to His Words.

Praise God, for He is the kingdom, the power, and the glory forever and ever.

No comments:

My objection against selling it cheap v.03

Ephesians 6:1, Luke 6:25 In these verses it seems like the right attitude for christians in the workplace is to sell it cheap, to work as ha...