Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Are we retarded? v.03

 When exploring properness and morality I realize that to be able to be perfect is really hard, even for things that I've invested in, some of it's potentially harder for me than other people. 

 Therefore, am I a retard? If I were to compare myself to the people who left Jesus because it was "too hard" it's impulsive to think that I'm "normal". But that's 2000 years ago, and Adam and Eve maybe 10,000 years ago... why is it now it's still hard?

 I say if we all could band together and be patient with each other and figure this out, we supposed to innovate in terms of Justice and Truth, to create infrastructures to support properness and morality, goodness, and make it all easier. Honestly this is thousands of years of humanity's issue and most of the answers are already written

No comments:

My objection against selling it cheap v.03

Ephesians 6:1, Luke 6:25 In these verses it seems like the right attitude for christians in the workplace is to sell it cheap, to work as ha...