Sunday, August 13, 2017

Answering questions about The Trinity in Youtube

This is how I understand the trinity, A human has millions of individual cells in our body, a company has many humans in its entity, an inclination has humans other inclinations and companies in its system. There is the inclination to incline, inclination to obey the inclination to incline, and the inclination to separate between the inclination to incline and the inclination to not incline. These three is the same as one being. In order to become one with you food must become cells through multiplication of an existing cell. The Torah activates pattern to end up with Jesus, a living cell of God which is also a human being. If you read the last supper in John you'll see that his death is the multiplication process where his followers will become one with Him and through the unity, will become one with God. Without Him dying, His mere presence would rule that all other human beings must cease to be propagated because they are at the state of defect and not eternal, their mere existence is like a disease that would not be accommodating to the continuation of existence of the created world (status quo world read genesis). Fortunately that is not the plan of God. But the death of Jesus makes a game changing rules, no longer the created world worthy of being continued because what's left of it are just sin, defects, Jesus is no longer there. On the other side the Ultimate Entity loves Jesus for keep on being loyal until death and He created Jesus the new creation. This new creation is the one that's going to be propagated forever. And Jesus will choose who will become a part of His body the new creation. 1. Did Jesus Christ have two fathers? The Father is the Father of the Son (I John 1:3), yet the child born of Mary was conceived by the Holy Ghost (Matthew 1:18, 20; Luke 1:35). Which one is the true father? Some trinitarians say that the Holy Ghost was merely the Father's agent in conception - a process they compare to artificial insemination! My answer: 3 Fathers, the word of God through the Torah also took part in activating Jesus. So the Father the Word and the Holy are one in Jesus. 2. How many Spirits are there? God the Father is a Spirit (John 4:24), the Lord Jesus is a Spirit (II Corinthians 3:17), and the Holy Spirit is a Spirit by definition. Yet there is one Spirit (I Corinthians 12:13; Ephesians 4:4). My answer: I think spirits are inclinations, just like the inclination to incline is one with the inclination to obey the inclination to incline and the inclination to differentiate between the inclination to incline and the inclination to not incline. And so one inclination could consist of many inclinations, like the inclination to make people fat could consist of the inclination to make money out of selling sweet products and the inclination to buy sweet products. 3. If Father and Son are co-equal persons, why did Jesus pray to the Father? (Matthew 11:25). Can God pray to God? my Answer: Your brain sends and receives messages from your organs all the time 4. Similarly, how can the Son not know as much as the Father? (Matthew 24:36; Mark 13:32). my Answer: My hand doesn't have to know whether I'm going to hit someone, but when I order it to do so he will comply. And when he do I'm the one who will be the perpetrator. 5. Similarly, how can the Son not have any power except what the Father gives Him? (John 5:19, 30; 6:38). my Answer: see number 4 6. Similarly, what about other verses of Scripture indicating the inequality of the Son and the Father? (John 8:42; 14:28; I Corinthians 11:3). my Answer: my hand by itself is a servant to me. 7. Did "God the Son" die? The Bible says the Son died (Romans 5:10). If so, can God die? Can part of God die? my Answer: The result of the status quo Creation consequences the existence of Jesus' body the word of God's body, and it died, but doesn't mean that the word of God died. That formation though is loved by God He created a new creation (resurrected Jesus again). 8. How can there be an eternal Son when the Bible speaks of the begotten Son, clearly indicating that the Son had a beginning? (John 3:16; Hebrews 1:5-6). my Answer: That's a mechanism I don't know and I don't understand. 9. If the Son is eternal and existed at creation, who was His mother at that time? We know the Son was made of a woman (Galatians 4:4). my Answer: its like saying I send you my thoughts, in .doc. You don't think in .doc format. 10. Did "God the Son" surrender His omnipresence while on earth? If so, how could he still be God? my Answer: my fingers cannot walk, if my fingers touched somebody would that still be me touching? 11. If the Son is eternal and immutable (unchangeable), how can the reign of the Son have an ending? (I Corinthians 15:24-28). my Answer: explain to me, because I read the passage and it doesn't say so. In the end it would be God in the Son and the Son in the Church, the Church in the Son, and the Son in God

No comments:

My objection against selling it cheap v.03

Ephesians 6:1, Luke 6:25 In these verses it seems like the right attitude for christians in the workplace is to sell it cheap, to work as ha...