Thursday, January 4, 2024

Wolves in Sheep's clothings within the same body as the sheep v.02

 Self deprecating is a virtuous thing and we as Christians would likely be natural about it. Becareful for wolves in sheep's clothings including myself if I were being like "self deprecating" but actually lying, as if I were one with the big heart to acknowledge my own shortcomings but actually just virtue signalling for simpathy while still signalling that I'm not actually "short" but really "big". 

Sometimes things like that is sincere, that honesty about one's inability to fully solve the problem had positive and virtuous aspects to it that made us wanted to console and made things a little bit more hopeful for a better next time, but sometimes it is lying and not productive and toxic for the body. Unholy and sneaky

No comments:

My objection against selling it cheap v.03

Ephesians 6:1, Luke 6:25 In these verses it seems like the right attitude for christians in the workplace is to sell it cheap, to work as ha...